Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Change is Good

Before the rumors make it all the way around Tooele, through Rush Valley, Vernon, Stockton, and then back, I thought I would just go ahead and quelch the rumor here.

Yes, I, Mrs. Binggeli will no longer be teaching at Tooele High School after the end of the school year. Change is good and it is time for one. I have know some of you students since you were little 7th and 8th graders. I will miss some of you, but it is time to move a little closer to home.

I have taken a job at Murray High School for next school year. Murray is located in the middle of Salt Lake. No more Buffaloes. Bring on the Spartans. It is a good school and will be a good opportunity for me!

Thanks to all of you who have already given my kind words of congratulations. I really appreciate it.

Good luck to all of you. Stay in school. Do your homework.
BE GOOD!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know its VERY MESSED UP that you are leaving. you are the best math teacher i have EVER had. i will miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

You are such an excellent teacher! Dude -- you rock!

Anonymous said...

good luck with the new jobit will be good for you,but bad for tooele

Anonymous said...

hey when do we get our core test scores?